TNEB ( TAMILNADU ELECTRICITY BILL) PAYMENT MADE EASY BY INTRODUCING FAST AND EASY PAYMENT METHODS ONLINE!
TNEB payment regulation
- According to new scheme of 30 days assessment/collection that was introduced, all payment should be made within 20 days from the date of assessment.
- In the case of the 20th day is a public holiday, the last day will be postponed to the next working day.
- The assessment or reading will be taken once in two months.
- Penalty charges will be charged for all late payments.
- Any error should be informed 2 days from the date of the assessment or reading.
This site provides you all the information that you need to make your TNEB bills online and on time. There is a full guidance and steps that have been attached in this site to make your payments faster and easier to avoid future penalties.